Patrick Tilden's practice is focused primarily in the areas of commercial and consumer banking, as well as corporate transactions.
Pat holds dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Economics and History (Public History - Museum Studies) from Xavier University, graduating Summa Cum Laude. He received his Juris Doctor from Indiana University, Maurer School of Law.
While attending law school, Pat participated in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, the Business and Law Society and the Sport and Entertainment Law Society.
Pat enjoys giving back to the community and has volunteered with several organizations.
Legal Assistant: Debra Schmitz
- Ohio, 2022
- Indiana, 2023
- Legal Alert: "2021 Mortgage Servicing COVID-19 Rule," published July 26, 2021
- Legal Alert: "President Biden's Vaccine Mandate," published September 13, 2021
- Porter Perfect Pint Fest - Volunteer
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition - Alumni Judge
- The Holocaust and Humanity Center - Event Volunteer