Legal Marketing Assistant
Reports to – Business Development Director
Status – Part-time, Non-exempt
Department – Administrative
This position will assist with all duties supporting the firm’s marketing efforts, including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for the Business Development Director, Chief Operating Officer, and Human Resources & Payroll Administrator
- CRM database management using Intellipad
- Email marketing using Constant Contact
- Attorney Bio and Profile maintenance, including updating our website, professional networks, and business networks
- Assist with updates to our website, LinkedIn page, and public relations announcements as needed
- Assist with the organization of networking events and professional seminars as needed
- Conduct marketing research as needed
- Record minutes for Marketing Committee meetings and follow up on committee related tasks
- Prepare RFP packets, PowerPoint presentations, and other marketing materials as needed
- Provide front desk receptionist backup as needed
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have experience with computers, extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn other software applications.
- Proficiency in Intellipad, Constant Contact, WordPress, and iManage is beneficial. These applications will be used daily in this position, and can be learned if the candidate has no prior experience with them.
- Must be conscientious, detail-oriented, produce an excellent product, and must be a motivated self-starter.
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Prior experience using a multi-level phone line is encouraged.
- Must be prompt with a consistent attendance record.
Prior experience in a similar role is preferred but not required. Salary is commensurate with experience and applicable skill set.
If you are interested in this position, please email a resume, cover letter, and salary history to [email protected]