Ashley Gilbert-Johnson joined Rothberg in 2015. She practices in the areas of civil litigation, medical malpractice defense, insurance defense, and commercial litigation.
Ashley holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Criminology from Valparaiso University. She received her Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, from Valparaiso University School of Law.
While in law school, Ashley received the Ten Commandments for Lawyers award given to the student who best exemplifies civility, legal excellence, and professionalism.
Ashley also served as a member of the Valparaiso University Law Review and received recognition as the Best Advocate and was on the Best Overall Team on the Valparaiso University School of Law Trial Advocacy Team in 2013. Ashley interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Indiana and practiced as a certified intern with the Valparaiso University School of Law Criminal Clinic.
Legal Assistant: Debbie Jessup
- Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, 2016
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Benjamin Harrison American Inns of Court
- Selected for Inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2018–2021