Our attorneys help individuals, families, business owners, and charitable organizations plan for the future.
Knowledgeable, Trustworthy Advisors
Rothberg's attorneys represent modest to high net worth individuals regarding the preservation, management, and transfer of wealth through various vehicles. We also represent individuals and corporate entities in carrying out fiduciary duties in estate and trust administration. Additionally, we help business owners with succession planning, and we support charities through tax compliance and donor-directed giving.
Necessarily, our work often draws us close to a client’s personal and financial hopes for their own future and that of their loved ones. We are honored to help clients realize their important goals, handling every detail with precision and discretion.
With a keen focus on client service, Rothberg’s attorneys are trusted advisors in all areas of their clients' personal, business, and professional lives.
- Wills, trusts and estates: In planning estates, we listen to a client’s goals and objectives in order to recommend easy-to-understand solutions that minimize taxes and costs. Our attorneys take a team approach with each client’s other advisors including private bankers, accountants, insurance representatives, trust officers, financial planners, or investment advisors to ensure each client’s estate plan is fully implemented.
- Business succession planning: We provide strategies to help business owners continue management and ownership of a business through the next generation.
- End of Life: We counsel individuals on asset management during their lifetime in the event of incapacity using either power of attorney documents or funded living trusts. We also provide solutions for advance medical directives in the event of incapacity and end-of-life medical decisions.
- Fiduciaries: Our team of seasoned attorneys counsel fiduciaries on their duties and responsibilities, helping to minimize their liability risks by getting court orders when appropriate to construe or reform documents, settle accounts, obtain instructions, or reach binding agreements outside the court.
- Charitable organizations: Our attorneys help navigate complex tax requirements to form and establish new charitable organizations, help these organizations maintain their tax exempt status, and advise them on day-to-day operations and administration. We also advise donors on lifetime gifting strategies and bequests that are structured in a manner that minimizes transfer and income taxes.
Income tax planning and compliance
Trust and estate administration
Trust and estate litigation
Why Choosing Us Makes Sense
The practice of law can be a crowded industry. We know there are many choices of who to work with for your specific legal needs, but we have several competitive advantages over others to benefit you. Let us partner with you to help achieve your goals.
Meet Our Wills, Trusts & Estates Attorneys
We invite you to call us today! We want to learn more about your challenges and goals, and help you realize your vision for the future.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us today or contact an attorney directly!