Jordan joined Rothberg in 2020 as an associate for the firm’s litigation group and was invited to become partner in January 2023. She has prior experience as an associate for a firm in Chicago, Illinois, as well as for a local nonprofit legal clinic. Her practice focuses on Litigation for Business Matters, Medical Malpractice Defense, as well as Real Estate transactions, including Zoning, Commercial Real Estate Development, Subdivision, and other land use issues.
Jordan has several years of trial experience and has second-chaired several cases to verdict.
Jordan received a Bachelor of Arts in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, graduating with Highest Honors, from DePaul University in 2006. She received her Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School in 2011, graduating magna cum laude.
Outside of her practice, Jordan volunteers on the Board for Mustard Seed Furniture Bank and on the Board of LC Nature Park. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her husband, two children, and her dog. She is also an avid runner.
Legal Assistant: Debbie Jessup
- Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- Illinois, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2011
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Southwest Montessori Academy: Past President, Board of Directors
- Mustard Seed Furniture Bank: Member, Board of Directors
- LC Nature Park: Member, Board of Directors