Rachel joined Rothberg Law Firm in July of 2020. After quick success, she was invited to become Partner in January of 2021. Rachel's practice focuses on employment litigation, employee benefits, civil rights litigation, and constitutional law.
Rachel provides advice to employers, human resources, and in-house counsel in managing the termination of employees, crafting policies to meet the unique needs of their business, working through leaves of absence and disability accommodations, as well as many other unforeseen issues that employers face on a day-to-day basis.
Rachel also represents individuals who have been unlawfully discriminated against or need assistance with work-related problems.
Rachel earned a bachelor’s degree from Indiana Institute of Technology, graduating magna cum laude. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law.
Outside of her practice, Rachel volunteers on several committees and boards including the Local Rules Committee for the Northern District of Indiana, the Fort Wayne United Programs Subcommittee, and the Three Rivers Ambulance Authority Board.
Legal Assistant: Becca Widman
- Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2013
- Allen County Bar Association: Chair – Labor and Employment Section, 2018–Current; Vice Chair – Labor and Employment Section, 2018
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Northern District of Indiana: Local Rules Committee Member
- Selected for Inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2018–2021
- Legal Alert: "Update on Vaccine Mandate - Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS)," published November 5, 2021
- Legal Alert: "President Biden's Vaccine Mandate," published September 13, 2021
- Legal Alert: "How Does Governor Holcomb's Order Lifting the Mask Mandate Impact My Business?" published April 2, 2021
- Legal Alert: "Changes to Families First Coronavirus Relief Act Effective April 1," published March 29, 2021
- Legal Alert: "CARES Act Amendment," published December 29, 2020
- Legal Alert: "CARES Act Update," published December 1, 2020
- Legal Alert: "How Governor Holcomb's Most Recent Executive Order Impacts Your Hoosier Business," published November 18, 2020
- Local Rules Committee for the Northern District of Indiana (2021-2024)
- City of Fort Wayne Fire Merit Board: Member (2021-2023)
- Three Rivers Ambulance Authority: Board of Directors; Interim Executive Director
- Blessings in a Backpack: Board of Directors
- United Way of Allen County: Professionals Division
- Fort Wayne United: Programs Subcommittee
- Ivy Tech: Legal Studies Advisory Board (2019-2021)
- Salvation Army: Advisory Board (2018-2021)