Rachel focuses her practice on employment litigation, employee benefits, civil rights litigation, and constitutional law. She provides advice to employers, human resources, and in-house counsel in managing the termination of employees, crafting policies to meet the unique needs of their business, working through leaves of absence and disability accommodations, as well as many other unforeseen issues that employers face on a day-to-day basis. Rachel also represents individuals who have been unlawfully discriminated against or need assistance with work-related problems.
Rachel earned a bachelor’s degree from Indiana Institute of Technology, graduating magna cum laude. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law. She is involved in the community on a number of boards and committees.
Outside of her practice, Guin volunteers as a member of the Salvation Army Advisory Board, Ivy Tech Legal Studies Advisory Board, the Fort Wayne United Programs Subcommittee, and the Three Rivers Ambulance Authority Board.
- Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2013
- Allen County Bar Association: Chair – Labor and Employment Section, 2018–Current; Vice Chair – Labor and Employment Section, 2018
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Northern District of Indiana: Local Rules Committee Member
- Selected for Inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2018–Current
- Legal Alert: "CARES Act Amendment," published December 29, 2020
- Legal Alert: "CARES Act Update," published December 1, 2020
- Legal Alert: "How Governor Holcomb's Most Recent Executive Order Impacts Your Hoosier Business," published November 18, 2020
- Salvation Army: Advisory Board
- United Way of Allen County: Professionals Committee
- Blessings in a Backpack: Board of Directors
- Fort Wayne United: Professionals Division
- Three Rivers Ambulance Authority: Board of Directors